Odd objects appearing on my stoop over the past couple of months:
1. Empty bottle of vodka at the end of a trail of blood leading up to my door.
2. Passed out drunk homeless man who called himself "Mr. Perky."
2. Business records for a ski shop.
3. Big collection of metal clothes hangers.
4. A microwave that had seen its heyday circa 1980 and food cooked around the same time plastered to the inside.
5. A VCR.
How did each of these objects find themselves there? My neighbors and myself have no idea. And strangely, its consistant. One disappears, a new one appears the next day. My stoop seems to be a strange vortex that attracts various objects of junk through, what I'm assuming, is loitering.Posted by marc at February 12, 2004 05:59 PM